Need Help Now
If you are in immediate danger, call 911.
- Assaulted Women's Helpline (24/7)
With assistance in English and over 200 other languages.
- Femaide for Francophone Services (24/7)
- Canadian Human Trafficking Hotline (24/7)
- Good2Talk line for post-secondary students (24/7)
- Kids Help Phone (24/7)
- Lesbian Gay Bi Trans Youth Line (Sunday to Friday from 4:00 pm to 9:30 pm ET)
Chat with Peer Support Volunteer
- Nisa Helpline (Monday to Friday 10:00am to 10:00pm ET)
Nisa Helpline is a peer-to-peer counselling helpline available to Muslim women of all ages.
- Shelter Safe (24/7)
Online map that will let you know where the closest shelter is in your community.
- Support Service for Male Survivors of Sexual Assault (24/7)
- Talk4Healing (24/7)
A culturally grounded, fully confidential helpline for Indigenous women available in 14 languages across Ontario.
- Trans Lifeline (24/7)
Hotline staffed by transgender people for transgender people.